Sunday, March 27, 2016

WIP: 1/144 HG - RX-75 Guntank

WIP: 1/144 HG - RX-75 Guntank

Here's my commission work and its a 1/144 Scale! Yes it is! This second to the last commission work for the year 2015 that has scratch building work, the last one is two 1/144 scale Strike Dagger I forgot to take pictures of them so I won't be posting them here in my blog. Ok Let's get started with this reference:



The pictures will explain it to you how did I convert the original 1/144 HG Guntank into that version.








Before continuing I just realized, instead of dividing the chest parts using hobby saw to widen the upper body, I just let it stay like that because it might ruin everything. Sorry I made a mistake on creating the upper body and head but its already finished!! Let's move on to the pictures of the final stages.











Go Check the finished product on my Completed kits menu. Thank you for standing by!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment