Sunday, July 24, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam 1

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam
I bought this cheap kit from a GMAC Bro, Me and Billy Potz decided to make a FACE-OFF Match between him and I using 1/100 NG Cherudim Gundam. This time i'm going to do some Major modding to this kit to make it look like the seven guns (SAGA) from V series of Gundam 00.



Sanding all the parts using 400 Grit Sandpaper and 3m Sponge Sanding paper FINE to remove the factory defects, nubs and for the paint to stick.


Washing it to remove the dust.

Next, is making it dry.
 


I also add 2 layers of .5 tamiya Pla-plate to both side skirts.
 


I also start trimming the front skirt... its a little bit dirty so i need to clean it up soon.
Too bad when i'm trimming, my finger accidentally catch by my new knife. O_O 
I will move on the Knee Armor while waiting for my finger to cure :D

I made 8 same patterns for the knee armor.

And here's the result so far:

Here's the knee armor:


Added another layer of .5mm pla-plate for the design.


 After sanding the knee armors, i decided to start the chest part



Stay Tuned! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment