Friday, August 19, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam 5

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam
So here's my late update for my cherudim. I made a Scratch build weapon!





I used .5mm Tamiya Pla-Plate in making those thick white parts and 1mm High Impact Sheet.




Since i don't have a round pla-plate, i used some sprues and some plastic straws.


Adding a different detail using the sprue and straw.


I will make the other side, fat to balance while handling.



I putty the back skirt first to reshape it.
(Click the picture to view it bigger)


Here's the next step, covering the Pioneer epoxy putty using .5mm Tamiya Pla-plate and Super Glue.
(I used Super Glue since Tamiya cement can't handle it)


And step by step covering the 1st layer.




And then repeat it to the other side.




That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment