Saturday, July 6, 2013

WIP: 1/10 Rockman (Shadow Armor) 1

WIP: 1/10 Rockman (Shadow Armor)

Just a quick update on my on-going Rockman Shadow Armor WIP.
First, I made the forehead more sharper just like X's using .5mm pla-plates.



I'm still planning how am i going to take off the face part after extending the left and right side of the helmet.



The Horn. I might use a Red Gem sticker or a clear part from a Gundam runner for that.



I still need to make everything smooth so there will be no scratch issues after priming.



This is where i'm going to place a strip of plaplate for the belt. I might extend the torso as well for the chest armor.



This is the exciting part of this build... 
I'm sure Rockman will have a sharper look after this stage.





Thanks for reading! Till Next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment