Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Fast!


So here's my special blog entry because today is my birthday... Just saying "Thanks a lot" for those who support my builds, blog, etc. So here's my DC 2012 Inspired Banner, (Just click the banner on the right side of my blog for more details about the upcoming 2012 MAC Contest) just a quick editing. 

I just use basic simple effects inside photoshop like noise, text, pics, photo filter, etc.  since my computer is going crazy with its virus. I might edit a new one once my computer get fix.

So let's get started, First of all i would like to thank all the people who greet me in Facebook, from my Cousins, family, friends to MAC, GMAC, RCH and ZeroGunz Family.
Special thanks to kamm for giving me his Cherudim Rifle / batteries for my Cherudim Saga WIP.
I didn't expect that this package will arrived today morning haha... exactly on my birthday lol.







I might finish these rifles this week so i can work on some body parts. Stay Tuned for more Updates again and thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment