Friday, September 9, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam 7

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam
So here's my #7 Update for my Cherudim Gundam. Thanks for reading my blog post even though my english is not that good LOL. My Blog already reached 13,229 Page views and I really really appreciated it.

I got these Kotobukiya parts from Vanz in exchange of HM's Photo Etch even though its expensive than the koto parts. So let's go back to my Cherudim.


I used the Smallest Round exhaust koto parts to ZZ's Forehead just like what Toymaker did in his Cherudim Avalanche. I just followed what he did because i can't scratch build the whole part using pla-plate. (Its to hard to make a Pentagon shape perfectly)


I also started to design the foot and the Shield.


I just put some mini rectangular pla plates on it because i forgot those when i'm working on the panel lines.


I re-designed the back of the shield and Its not done yet.


I also add some koto parts on the shoulders.


That's all for now... Because I'm still repairing some trimming problems on the arms and detailing it too. So stay tuned again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment