Saturday, September 3, 2011

WIP: 1/100 HG [BANDAI] Sandrock Gundam Custom 1

WIP: 1/100 HG [BANDAI] Sandrock Gundam
So here's my second (Weathered OOTB) commish work for my Friend, Angelo Vilog the one who got Vanz's Badger Airbrush from in our MAC Anniversary Raffle.

Here's a little review.


Not all the parts molded in their right colors like the vfin's Red part and shoulder's White part.


 Here's the height comparison of 1/144 and 1/100.



Just a Snap build.


I sand Sandrock's Lower body and removed its seamlines.
 (Seamlines in the picture below are still visible because its not yet painted)




I also started to weather and damage the feet slightly. 
(Same method used on HG Heavy Arms)



I also started to remove the seamlines on the waist part so i can start painting on it.


I can't start priming the white parts because of the rain T_T
So, that's all for now. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. its hard to color the vfin using the red gundam marker @_@ its too small i hate that

    ReplyDelete