Friday, September 30, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam 10

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam
Update number 10 is up!


I trimmed the original connector of the Holsters to Dynames Knee and putty it then sand.




And then I've placed .3mm Pla-Plate on it to hide the putty and scratches.




And for Attachment. I just glued this 3 of .5 mm and add a 4 mm box on, so i can attach it on the hollow part of the side skirt for easy attachment.




Last Saturday, I bought this Tamiya Pla-Beams 2mm Square. I didn't know that this one is too thick to cut by a hobby knife only. 




This one is not that soft as the normal 2 of .5mm pla-plate sheet that you can easily cut by a hobby knife.
So here's what i have done, I used this Pla-Beams on Cheru's Feet.






I also detailed the right leg and shoulder of this guy with pla-plate and lollipop stick.




Since the seamline is not on the same position like on the right shoulder, I decided to just detail the half of this kit and leaving the left side plain to be different.




Trimmed some part.




And add Details into it! 




And here's the messy front skirt  because of the panel lines.



Here are some of the Pictures with the holsters.




The Rifle.


I also started to draw 4 Concepts for my Dio.






1 comment: