Thursday, November 10, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] 00 Gundam Diorama Revealed

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] 00 Gundam Diorama

REVEALED!
So, this is my Second diorama wip project for the upcoming pressuring GBWC 2011 this November 18 and also my 2nd attempt on using plaster of paris, I don't know if it is successful haha.


Materials I've used for the diorama:

Wood Base
Wood Glue
Styrofoam
Mech Base
Tissue
Water
Cement/Sand/Plaster of Paris
Actionbase / Rod 
Rocks





Added Rocks and cover it with tissue paper again.


then add plaster of paris.






More updates will be reveal soon! 
my cousin and I still working on Cherudim Saga's Diorama which is the Led Circuit.
I will paint the upper part of the cheru's diorama while waiting for this dio to dry.
so STAY TUNE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment