Sunday, November 6, 2011

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam 11

WIP: 1/100 NG [BANDAI] Cherudim Gundam

TRINITY INSPIRED BASE REVEALED!
Update number 11 for Diorama WIP. Since cherudim is already painted and the only thing i'm gonna do is to detail it with photo etch and decals. You can check cherudim in our GMAC / MAC Meetup blog entry here

This Diorama will be a big challenge for me since this is my first time to make a mech base. As you will notice there's an acrylic clear plate on the dio, because I'm going to light it up with LED inside!


I got the Idea from Erik Tan of Trinity Group Build, So credits goes to them And Pla-plate detailing goes to Don Suratos' ZETA Diorama & DOM. Thanks also to Kenny Lim for allowing me to use the concept.

 Size Comparison with the Normal Led.
(I draw the design first, then cut them up with scriber)





I only use my Hobby knife and scriber on this dio.
 

I also detail up the side of the base and use Mini Legos to serve as stand for the upper part.

I'm still planning where to put the leds inside for the Flat Bright effect.



Special Thanks to Adrian for guiding me :D so, That's all for now... 
I'm going to post some pictures of my Cherudim Saga soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment